It’s been a rough week overall… Anna came down with a virus over the weekend and was home from school Monday and Tuesday and I had to drive her to the doctor on Monday which was the first time I’ve driven since surgery. The virus has subsequently taken down me and my mom so we are all ready to feel better!
I have an amazing online friend named Joey. She sent me a note last week that something was coming for Zachary in care of Anna. (Zachary is a baby reborn doll that Santa brought Anna and she is sooo smitten!) Anna has been trying to get Zachary to fit into a very small baby doll carrier and she’s been obsessing over getting him a real carseat. Joey remembered me mentioning this online recently and guess what??? Joey gave Anna a carseat for Zachary!
In this series of seven photos, Anna is receiving her surprise gift.
1. Anna first realizing this big box from FedEx is for her.
2. Anna reading the label on the box.
“Zachary Dylan” c/o Anna
3. Total surprise, happiness, excitement, and utter joy as she realizes what is in the box. I very nearly chose just this photo alone for week 4.
4. Pulling out the carseat. You can just see her face and how excited she is.
5. She is literally jumping for joy!
6. Anna buckling Zachary in the new seat. Do you know that she was looking at baby doll carseats online and this was the very one she had picked out?
7. Anna and Zachary in his new ride. She is one happy girl. WTG, Joey! Thank you so very, very much!!!
Thanks for looking!